M. C. Brady
Approximately two thirds of stroke survivors experience long term disability as a consequence of their stroke. Stroke rehabilitation addresses these impairments, enabling people to participate and return to activities in their life after stroke. VISTA-Rehab welcomes data on stroke rehabilitation trial participants’ demography, outcome measures, selected medical history variables, rehabilitation interventions and measures of disability, activity and participation.
Data can be used to:
- pilot trial design
- examine predictors of recovery and prognosis
- investigate recovery in specific participant subgroups
- examine quality of life after stroke
- explore the benefits of specific rehabilitation components
- determine proof of concept for larger planned investigations
- determine the likelihood of defined adverse events
- inform the development of grant applications
VISTA-Rehab is governed by a Steering Committee of contirbuting international stroke rehabilitation trialists who oversee data access, use and approval of proposed projects.
Trial data can be both contributed to and requested from VISTA-Rehab for academic and commercial projects. For examples of how VISTA-Rehab may be used in your own analyses, please see our completed projects or contact email@example.com.